the smart-grrl's guide to reading suck
don't you have anything better to do?
frequently used terms (FUT) and their average frequency per column
things suck does not say anymore:
- "imagine our surprise!" (5)
- "gaping" (4)
- "more than eye candy" (1)
- "aghast" (2)
- "it had to happen" (2)
- "we were not bought out by hotwired" (0)
sucksters' favorite classes they took in college
- "hotwired sucks"
- "wired sucks"
forthcoming books by the suckster press:
- postmodern nihilism in the age of technology
- a poststructuralist examination of "rosencranz and guildenstern are
- the art of denial
- the long and windy road: a metamorphosis from first person single to
first person plural
- you too can be a cyberstar: how learning to write will get you laid
- a complete collection of sucksters by-lines in wired magazine
- being there: right place, right time.
- carl's tale: a day in the life of a digerati
world-view myths propogated by suck:
- "Amorphous globules of locution resound with trendy flashes of
obfuscated clarity. Ambiguity
renders inanity unintelligible. An argument grandiloquently articulated is
but faintly refutable.
Amorphous globules of locution resound with trendy flashes of obfuscated
clarity. End clarity
other sites of interest:
and remember, kids:
- the web is important
- the web should have intelligent content
- alliteration works
- it is acceptable to use the plural to represent a single actor
it is always easier to criticize than it is to
THE README INDEX
or, if you must,
back to Rebecca's Revenge
Copyright 1996 Rebecca Eisenberg email@example.com