Tired of having to hear ordinary opinions on events? Then you've come to the right place. With Rebecca's Rants, you can hear mine.
- august 10, 1998: medusa II: this time I know better.
- april 21, 1997: A nice story about the festival of freedom (revenge, retibution).
- march 29, 1997: Letter from Hell: My Love Affair With Cults: Wherein Rebeca attempts to illustrate the ubiquity of cults in our very own every day life.
- november 27, 1996: market st. triangle: Patience, Strength, Courage ... and where to buy.
- august 6, 1996: medusa: All I Do and All I See Turns to Nightmare Poetry. by Brooke Rust.
- june 6, 1996: mugged.
- march 20, 1996: brush with fame: the day suck linked to me.
- february 6, 1996: an anti-anti-communications-decency-act zealots rant.
- January 14, 1996: by popular demand, the ice-T story. and, while you're there, why not check out my new on-line zine, read me as well as my tell-all rag, the long-awaited rebeccaFAQ. enjoy!
- December 30, 1995: Why I Hate The Spot, And Why It Must Be Stopped.
- December 21, 1995: Solstice Rant; AKA SEASONAL SOLSTICE CELEBRATORY SALUTATIONS, AKA More Recycled E-Mails, But, Hey, When I'm Hot, I'm Hot.
- Originally dated July 1, 1995, reissued in revised form December 7, 1995: Former Poetry About AVery Mean Boss .
- November 7, 1995: Why I Am No Longer A Lawyer, AKA Recycled E-Mails, AKA I Realize This Is Old News And Getting Boring But Bear With Me While I Continue To Make Offerings To The Muses.
- October 3, 1995: How Not To Kill Your Wife And Her Boyfriend And Get Away With It, AKA Read MY Opinion on the whole OJ Simpson Ordeal, and I'll Treat You To A Song At The End.
If you would like to respond to Rebecca's Rants, you may do so by writing to email@example.com. Please indicate if you would like a response, and if you would like your comment posted. (of course, space on this server is a strictly guarded commodity.)